- The No-Cry Discipline Solution: Gentle Ways to Encourage Good Behavior Without Whining, Tantrums, and Tears
- How to Raise Kids You Want to Keep(best. title. ever)
- Even June Cleaver Would Forget the Juice Box: Cut Yourself Some Slack (and Still Raise Great Kids) in the Age of Extreme Parenting
- Positive Discipline A-Z: 1001 Solutions to Everyday Parenting Problems
- Making Children Mind without Losing Yours
- The Attachment Connection: Parenting a Secure & Confident Child Using the Science of Attachment Theory
- From High Heels to Bunny Slippers: Surviving the Transition from Career to Home
There was one more book I borrowed called Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia. I first heard of this book from Amy Lou at Spontaneous Blah. I finally decided to check it out. I've already started the book and I'm hooked. I would love to read it for longer than five minutes at a time. What a laughable notion.
On a side note, I don't know why I didn't think to bring one of my cloth bags to the library to hold the loot. Even with Little One in her new carrier it was tough to balance my stack of books and make sure Big One didn't run off. Plus he wanted me to carry his movies. Fortunately, we made it to the van with all of our goodies safe and sound. Now if I can just wait until nap time, I can dive into my new reading pile!