- There is never a bad time to show kindness to a friend, neighbor, family member, coworker, or total stranger. You never know when it will be too late!
- No one else in the house understands the concept of silence while Little One is falling asleep at nap time. No one. I need nap time, people!
- Christmas is coming whether I'm prepared or not. I need to let go of all the things that I intended to do for the holiday season and just enjoy this time with my family!
- My brain is too scattered right now to do any more reflection on my week. So I'm off to bake Christmas cookies with Big One!
And now for the top posts of the week.
- How Sweet Gingerbread Home by Jessi @ Table for 4: Jessi and her son, Josiah, made an adorable gingerbread house. From scratch! I bow down to her awesome gingerbread making skills. I never would have had the patience! There are some great pictures of the finished product with her adorable son, Joshiah. Jessi, you've once again inspired me to attempt a gingerbread house from scratch next year. But most likely I'll chicken out and do a kit instead!
- Christmas Decorations by Christy @ Fiona Foo: Christy posted some beautiful pictures of her Christmas decorations. Her house looks so festive! It's the kind of house you would want to go visit and sip cocoa by the fireplace (which I'm so jealous of!). I'm new to Christy's blog but check out the adorable pictures of her daughter while you're there. Her daughter has the most adorable little pink hat! So cute!
- They're WHAT? by Martini Mom: You must read this hilarious story about what happened when her daughter's roommates came for dinner. Very funny stuff.
- Rice Christmas Tree by Just for Fun: If you're looking for some last minute holiday activities with the kiddos, check out Just for Fun. She has so many fun activities on her blog. I'm still determined to do with rice Christmas tree with Big One even though Christmas is almost here!
- Michael Signs "Milk" by Jolene @ The Little Things in Life: Check out this video of her son signing the word "milk". He's not even 1 yet! This really inspires me to start teaching both kids sign language. Big One is showing a lot of interest in learning sign language/other languages. He knows several Spanish words (thanks, Dora!) and a few signs. I'm going to make it my mission to teach them more!