- Blue and red make "papamarine" (aka aquamarine), not purple as previously thought by... every living human being. So how is purple made? Well, with yellow and green, of course. He will be disproving commonly believed theories for the rest of his life, I'm sure.
- He loves going to our old zoo so he can climb through the tunnel and see "prairie dolls". A distant cousin of the more widely known prairie dog, perhaps?
- "Park the Herald Angels Sing" is still one of his favorite songs.
- The toilet is quite possibly one of the coolest toys ever. Still. At age 3. It just never gets old.
- The one wearing the Superman pajamas gets to make the rules. Daddy learned this lesson last night at bedtime when Big One announced, "I'M the only one wearing Superman pajamas so I can do whatever I want."
The World According to Big One
Three year olds have a lot to say about the world. And Big One has been busy this week sharing his knowledge with us. In case you were wondering...
Posted by Shelley at 9:32 AM